britphone.net is a site owned and operated by Independent Local Radio Limited.
We are registered in the UK under company number 09709512.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
If you sign up we may use your email address to send you information about products or services. You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
We use ‘cookies’.
- Strictly necessary cookies – these are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website
- Analytical/performance cookie – these cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website
- Functionality cookies – these cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting cookies – these cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data
- To see our most popular sources of business
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site (link). We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Use of this site indicates your agreement with these terms and conditions, but if you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us.